| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asyut in April is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dumped across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Asyut April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Asyut, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Asyut:
- Cairo, Egypt - 344 kms (213.8 miles) N
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) NNE
- Helwan, Egypt - 315.8 kms (196.3 miles) N
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) N
- El Tor, Egypt - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ENE
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) ENE
- Hurguada, Egypt - 267.4 kms (166.1 miles) E
- Sohag, Egypt - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) SE
- Kosseir, Egypt - 338 kms (210.1 miles) ESE
- Luxor, Egypt - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) SE